Internship in Web Development (m/f/d) - Full Stack
We are looking for a highly motivated working student (m/f/d) who will actively support us and carry out innovative projects together with us. Together with our team of 10 developers you will design and develop web applications, websites, e-commerce stores, PWAs and much more.
What you offer:
- You are looking for an exciting internship for your STEM studies, either as a voluntary or compulsory internship
- You are looking for an internship that builds on your previous experience and develops it further.
- You want to join a motivated team, gain experience and take on responsibility.
- You will work on new or existing customer projects. In your work, you are basically oriented towards agile methods of software development.
- You want to gain experience in the field of software and web development.
- You have heard of content management systems, e.g. TYPO3.
- You have an eye for good design and usability.
- Excellent grasp and communication in German and English we just take for granted.
What we offer:
- a safe and modern workplace
- a highly motivated, innovative team
- 100% support from all colleagues
- fresh fruit, very good coffee and delicious beverages
- interaction at eye level - no trainee status
- regular team events
A pleasant working atmosphere, fair dealings with each other and a strong WE-feeling also characterize Orange Hive. We have varied and responsible tasks and projects that call for your reinforcement. Our flat hierarchies and the independent work in the team allow a lot of freedom to develop. Attractive, performance-based compensation is just as natural for us as the opportunity to develop yourself individually.
Apply now right away with your documents and let us know your possible starting date and your salary expectations.
We look forward to your application!