UI/UX Designer (m/f/d) - Interface Design
We would like to strengthen our design & development team and are currently searching for an experienced UI/UX designer. Your tasks will be on the one hand about monitoring UX-relevant topics in the implementation and on the other hand about analyzing the user experience of existing systems in order to uncover their potential for improvement.
What you offer:
- You creatively and stylistically design user interfaces for applications, websites and mobile applications (APPs, PWAs).
- You accompany the analysis phases, create user stories, wireframes and prototypes and you develop complete UX concepts.
- You take care of the quality assurance during the development and bring a project independently to an optimal result.
- You contribute your special knowledge to internal and external workshops and support the creation of proposals.
- You already have experience (more than 3 years) in UX-Design and ideally a degree in the field of interaction design or a comparable study focus, a completed training in this area or demonstrably a comparable qualification.
- You bring experience from successful client projects and you are used to agile teamwork.
- You can create a mock-up with a few keywords and get us and the client excited.
- You have solid experience in designing, prototyping, and developing intuitive and user-friendly digital interfaces.
- You are familiar with current UX and design standards and are proficient with common tools such as Sketch, Invision, Adobe XD, etc.
- You work reliably and structured in projects and interdisciplinary teams and have no problem to carry out a project completely independently and to bring it to successful completion.
- You contribute to the creation of larger strategies and concepts for our clients and provide valuable input for their usability and design requirements.
- You're always looking for new challenges and opportunities for advancement.
- Your excellent grasp and communication in German and English we just take for granted.
What we offer:
- a safe and modern workplace
- a highly motivated, innovative team
- flexible working hours
- Home Office (... currently the norm, but with us also otherwise standard)
- fresh fruit, very good coffee and delicious beverages
- a free parking space for your car or an RMV ticket
- Mobile phone/laptop also for private use
- continuing education opportunities
- regular team events
A pleasant working atmosphere, fair dealings with each other and a strong WE-feeling also characterize Orange Hive. We have varied and responsible tasks and projects that call for your reinforcement. Our flat hierarchies and independent work in a team give you a lot of freedom to develop. Attractive, performance-based remuneration is just as natural for us as the opportunity to develop yourself individually.
Apply now right away with your documents and let us know your possible starting date and your salary expectations.
We look forward to receiving your application!