Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d) – Campaigning
We would like to strengthen our design & development team and are currently searching for an experienced online marketing manager. Your tasks will include the online communication and digital marketing of Orange Hive's services, but of course also fulfilling the wishes and goals of our varied customers, mainly from the B2B sector. This involves all areas of performance and online marketing from the creation of holistic online marketing strategies, content management, tracking, SEO to SEA and social media campaigns.
What you offer:
- You already have some experience (more than 3 years) in online marketing and ideally a degree in marketing or with an analytical focus, a completed training in online marketing or a comparable qualification.
- You enjoy campaign management and aim to get the best out of it for your customers.
- You always think about conversions and CPCs when optimizing.
- You create, optimize and manage multiple accounts based on defined KPIs and are our SEA campaign specialist.
- You are responsible for the creation, optimization and support of social media campaigns (especially in the B2B area).
- You support our online marketing team with keyword analyses and website tracking and bring in valuable input from your area of expertise.
- You are well versed in the common online marketing tools Google Analytics, Sistrix, Searchmetrics, etc. and can also train our customers in them.
- You prefer direct customer contact and this is no problem due to your friendly and professional appearance.
- You are able to explain complex contexts from your area of expertise in an understandable way.
- You have no problem with carrying out a project completely independently and bringing it to a conclusion.
- You contribute to the creation of larger strategies and concepts for our customers and provide valuable input for online marketing.
- You are always looking for new challenges and opportunities for further development.
- Your excellent grasp and communication skills in German and English are a prerequisite.
What we offer:
- a safe and modern workplace
- a highly motivated, innovative team
- flexible working hours
- Home Office (... currently the norm, but with us also otherwise standard)
- fresh fruit, very good coffee and delicious beverages
- a free parking space for your car or an RMV ticket
- Mobile phone/laptop also for private use
- continuing education opportunities
- regular team events
A pleasant working atmosphere, fair dealings with each other and a strong WE-feeling also characterize Orange Hive. We have varied and responsible tasks and projects that call for your reinforcement. Our flat hierarchies and independent work in a team give you a lot of freedom to develop. Attractive, performance-based remuneration is just as natural for us as the opportunity to develop yourself individually.
Apply now with your documents and let us know your possible starting date and your salary expectations.
We look forward to receiving your application!