Online Marketing Manager (m/f/x)
SEO/SEA, Analytics, Social Media
To strengthen our online marketing team we are looking for an experienced online marketing manager. Your tasks would be in the area of online communication and digital marketing of Orange Hive's offers and services. One focus of your work would be to meet the needs of our diverse customer base - mainly B2B - and help them achieve their marketing goals. This requires a full range of performance and online marketing skills, from creating holistic online marketing strategies to content management, tracking and SEO to SEA and social media campaigns.
- You enjoy campaign management and aim to always get the best for your customers
- You always think about conversions and CPCs when optimizing
- You create, optimize and manage multiple accounts based on defined KPIs and are our SEA campaign specialist
- You are responsible for the creation, optimization and support of social media campaigns (especially in the B2B area)
- You support our online marketing team with keyword analyses and website tracking and bring in valuable input from your area of expertise
- You are well versed in common online marketing tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Sistrix, Searchmetrics, etc.) and can also train our customers in them
- You prefer direct customer contact, which is no problem for you due to your friendly and professional manner
- You manage to explain complex contexts from your area of expertise in an understandable way
- You have no problem carrying out a project completely independently and bringing it to a conclusion
- You contribute to the creation of larger strategies and concepts for our customers and provide valuable input for online marketing
- You are always looking for new challenges and want to develop yourself further
- You already have some experience (more than 3 years) in online marketing and ideally a degree in marketing or a degree with an analytical focus, a completed training in online marketing or a comparable qualification
You enjoy campaign management and aim to always get the best for your customers.
We offer you:
A pleasant working atmosphere, fair dealings with each other and a strong "WE" feeling also characterize Orange Hive. We have varied and responsible tasks and projects that call for your cooperation. Our flat hierarchies and independent teamwork give you plenty of room to develop. Attractive, performance-related remuneration is just as much a matter of course as the opportunity to develop yourself individually.
We also offer you:
- flexible Arbeitszeiten
- einen sicheren und modernen Arbeitsplatz
- regelmäßige Team-Events
- ein hochmotiviertes, innovatives Team
- Home Office
- frisches Obst, sehr guten Kaffee und leckere Getränke
- einen kostenfreien Parkplatz für dein Fahrzeug oder ein RMV Ticket
- Handy/Laptop auch zur privaten Nutzung
Apply now with your documents and let us know your possible starting date as well as your salary expectations.
We are looking forward to your application!
|Frankfurt am Main - Osthafen||as of now||Unlimited|