UI/UX Designer (m/f/x) - Interface Design
To strengthen our design & development team, we are looking for an experienced UI/UX designer. Your tasks will include monitoring UX-relevant topics during implementation and analyzing the user experience of existing systems to uncover their potential for improvement.
- You creatively and stylistically design user interfaces for applications, websites and mobile applications (APPs, PWAs).
- You accompany the analysis phases, create user stories, wireframes and prototypes and develop complete UX concepts.
- You take over quality assurance during development and bring a project to an optimal result on your own responsibility.
- You bring your special knowledge to internal and external workshops and support the creation of proposals.
- You already have some experience (more than 3 years) in UX design and ideally a degree in interaction design or a comparable field of study, a completed apprenticeship in this field or demonstrably a comparable qualification.
- You bring experience from successful customer projects and are used to agile teamwork.
- You can create a mock-up with a few keywords that not only inspires us, but above all the customer.
- You have solid experience in conceptual design, prototyping and developing intuitive and user-friendly digital interfaces.
- You are familiar with current UXand design standards and are proficient in common tools such as Sketch, Invision, Adobe XD, etc.
- You work reliably and in a structured manner in projects and interdisciplinary teams and have no problem with carrying out and completing a project completely independently at times.
- You contribute to the creation of larger strategies and concepts for our clients and provide valuable input for their usability and design requirements.
- You are always looking for new challenges and opportunities for advancement.
- Excellent comprehension and communication in German and English is a prerequisite.
We offer you:
- a safe and modern workplace
- a highly motivated, innovative team
- flexible working hours
- home office (... is currently the norm, but otherwise standard for us as well)
- fresh fruit, very good coffee and delicious drinks
- a free parking space for your car or
- a RMV ticket
- mobile phone/laptop also for private use
- further training opportunities
- regular team events
A pleasant working atmosphere, fair dealings with each other and a strong "WE" feeling also characterize Orange Hive. We have varied and responsible tasks and projects that call for your cooperation. Our flat hierarchies and independent teamwork give you plenty of room to develop. Attractive, performance-related remuneration is just as much a matter of course with us as the opportunity to develop yourself individually.
Apply now with your documents and let us know your possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Get in touch today! We look forward to receiving your application.