Full Stack Webdeveloper (m/f/x) - PHP / SQL / JS
We are looking for you as a Full-Stack Web Developer (m/f/d) for a permanent position in Frankfurt/Main-Ostend.
Who are we?We are a 30-person full-service team with the goal of leading the owner-managed communications agency Orange Hive into a challenging future with a focus on design and development, interesting clients, exciting projects and great colleagues.
Our projects range from small company websites with Wordpress to international websites in several languages and with extensive functionalities to large web applications for the digitalisation and process optimisation of corporate workflows. It never gets boring with us and there are always new challenges that we want to solve together as a team and grow with.
What are your tasks as a Full Stack Web Developer (m/f/d)?
- You design new solutions independently and as part of a team, always keeping an eye on the overall context, budget and objectives.
- You optimise existing customer projects. In your work, you basically orient yourself towards agile methods in software development.
- You develop applications as well as websites for our customers.
Which technologies do we use?
- PHP / SQL
- The well-known PHP frameworks Laminas (formerly Zend Framework) and Laravel
- The content management system TYPO3 CMS or similar systems
- HTML & CSS/SCSS - from Scratch or using frameworks like Bootstrap
- Docker / GIT
What do we expect?
- You like to work in a team and are communicative
- You like new challenges and a varied daily routine
- You already have more than 2 years of experience in the area of software and web development and ideally have completed a degree in the STEM field, a completed apprenticeship in software development or a comparable qualification.
- It is advantageous if you are already familiar with Docker and GIT.
We offerA pleasant working atmosphere, fair dealings with each other and a strong sense of WE. That's what makes Orange Hive stand out. We have varied and responsible tasks and projects that call for your cooperation. Our flat hierarchies and independent teamwork give you plenty of room to develop. Attractive, performance-based remuneration is just as much a matter of course with us as the opportunity to develop yourself individually.
We also offer
- a safe and modern workplace
- a highly motivated, innovative team
- a flat hierarchy and informal culture
- flexible working hours
- Home office (... is currently the norm, but also standard for us)
- fresh fruit, very good coffee and tasty drinks
- a free parking space for your vehicle or a RMV ticket
- the possibility of a job bike
- company pension scheme
- Digital devices (e.g. mobile phone, notebook, tablet)
- opportunities for further training / certificates
- Regular team events
Apply now with your documents and let us know your possible starting date and your salary expectations
Get in touch today! We look forward to receiving your application.