Internship in Web Development (m/f/x) - Full Stack
We are looking for a highly motivated intern (m/f/d) who would like to get a taste of what we have to offer and who is already actively supporting us in one project or another and working with us on innovative projects. Together with our team of 10 developers you will work closely together from day 1 and design and develop web applications, websites, e-commerce stores, PWAs and much more.
- You are looking for an exciting internship during your STEM studies for a voluntary or compulsory internship.
- You are looking for an internship that builds on your previous experience and helps you develop further
- You want to be part of a motivated team, gain experience and take on responsibility
- You will work on new or already existing customer projects. In your work you are basically oriented towards agile methods of software development.
- You want to gain experience in the field of software and web development
- You are interested in content management systems, e.g. TYPO3
- You have an eye for good design and usability
- Your excellent comprehension and communication skills in German and English are a prerequisite for us
We offer you:
- a safe and modern workplace
- a highly motivated, innovative team
- 100% support from all colleagues
- fresh fruit, very good coffee and delicious drinks
- interaction at eye level - no student status
- regular team events
A pleasant working atmosphere, fair dealings with each other and a strong "WE" feeling also characterize Orange Hive. We have varied and responsible tasks and projects that call for your cooperation. Our flat hierarchies and independent teamwork give you plenty of room to develop. Attractive, performance-based remuneration is just as much a matter of course with us as the opportunity to develop yourself individually.
Apply now with your documents and let us know your possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Get in touch today! We are looking forward to your application.